[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Jun 27 09:25:06 EDT 2019

Social,

It seems like what you want is for the registration to ignore the domain. Why do you say that use_domain has to be enabled? It seems like if you turn it off this would work.

Alternatively, you could use DNS for the domain instead of IP addresses and have the DNS resolve to both OpenSIPS instances, either with SRV if the registering device supports it or with A records. You would not be able to control which specific server each device would register to, but in the long run they should be balanced across both nodes.

Lastly, I believe the usrloc and registration modules have support for the new clustering functionality. I have not used it personally, but I believe it has mechanisms to resolve issues like this.

Ben Newlin