[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Wed Jun 26 18:10:23 EDT 2019

Hello list,

I really don't understood how this configuration work.

I would like to configure two OpenSIPs instances to share data about
registered users but I can't because when from extension 1000 registered
on first Opensips call extension 1001 Registered on the second OpenSIPs,
OpenSIPs search in the MongoDB a AOR with the same IP of the first
OpenSIPs; this because use_domain parameter of usrloc module have to be = 1

So, How have I to use this configuration? balancing DNS records for the
same domain?

Thank you

Regards

--