[OpenSIPS-Users] Number of Children's vs number of cores

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 26 09:09:00 EDT 2019

Hi Alain,

Monitor the internal load of OpenSIPS (via load: class statistics) and
see if you really need to add more processes. If you your processing is
mostly CPU intensive (no DB, no DNS or other I/Os) and you want to take
full advantage of all your CPU resources (if you need them) maybe a x1.5
or x2 factor (between cores and procs) will do it.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019