[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL & INVITE

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Wed Jun 19 18:06:18 EDT 2019

I'm going to resurrect this as I've noticed that opensips 2.4.6 sends
CANCEL for branches it never got a provisional response for.  Was this
changed intentionally?

Also, it looks like the discussion I am responding on was about opensips
1.5 but if any testing is needed around fail-over scenarios I expect to be
doing some of that over the next few days.  Just let me know what still
needs to be looked at and I'll try to get it in.

[image: BandwidthMaroon.png]

Richard Revels  •  System Architect II

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27606

m: 919-578-3421  •  o: 919-727-4614

e: rrevels at bandwidth.com