[OpenSIPS-Users] How to add ISUP part to 403 via send_reply function?

Олег Подгуйко podguiko at mail.ru
Wed Jun 12 12:42:51 EDT 2019

My opensips works as state-full-proxy. At the one side it works via SIP-I, at another side via SIP. Everything is ok.
In one of my business-cases I get some INVITE with ISUP body with certain parameters from SIP-I side I need to send 403 with ISUP body including ISUP reason.
To do this I try to use function:  send_reply("403","Some reason").

It looks like

# Encapsulate a REL
add_isup_part("REL");
$isup_param(Cause Indicators | Cause value) = 21;
send_reply("403","The reason is 21");
xlog("L_WARN","The call was rejected with 21");
exit; But actually 403 is sending without any ISUP body.

Is it possible to do such action?

--
Oleg Podguyko