[OpenSIPS-Users] re-INVITE (Hold) looses audio

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:46:29 EDT 2019

Thank you both for your replies.
I realised eventually that I was indeed missing rtpproxy_offer/answer for
the RE-INVITEs.

Callum, I am using rtpproxy_offer/answer but I will keep that in mind for
the future.

Seems to be working now although I think I need to tune the options in this
case. Is there a generally recognised method of re-engaging rtpproxy when
sessions already exist? I'm thinking the 'l' flag is required?

Regards
Mark.

Mark Farmer
farmorg at gmail.com