[OpenSIPS-Users] first_hit_counter

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 3 04:00:11 EDT 2019

Hi Oleg,

The "first_hit_counter" tells you how many times that destination was
selected (from the first time/usage, and not via a failover) for routing.

In regards to the provisioning fields, see
https://opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-2-4#AEN4366

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019