[OpenSIPS-Users] Functional Difference B2B_Bridge between OpenSIP 1.8 and 2.4.2

Louis Rochon Louis.Rochon at comtechtel.com
Wed Jul 31 10:27:20 EDT 2019

Trying to upgrade my platform to OpenSIPS 2.4.2 (yea, about time, I know).

We use this to move established calls from one server to another:

/usr/local/sbin/opensipsctl fifo b2b_bridge <tupleID> sip:555 at 1.2.3.4 0

This works fine with OpenSIPS 1.8. The above causes this:

1. Invite (reinvite) to caller with no sdp.

2. RX of 200 OK with SDP from caller

3. Invite with SDP to 1.2.3.4

4. RX of 200 OK with SDP from 1.2.3.4

5. OpenSIPS send ACK WITH SDP to caller.

Call moved. All good.

With OpenSIPS 2.4.2:

1. Invite (reinvite) to caller with no sdp.

2. RX of 200 OK with SDP from caller

3. Invite with SDP to 1.2.3.4

4. RX of 200 OK with SDP from 1.2.3.4

5. OpenSIPS send ACK WITHOUT SDP to caller.

With 2.4.2, I get one way audio, very likely because of the lack of SDP in the ACK in point 5.

My research does not lead me anywhere on how why this behaviour changed between 1.8 and 2.4.2. I can't find any flags to set to get b2b_bridge command to have to old behaviour.

Help!

regards,

Louis

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email, including attachments, may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, attorney-client privileged and / or controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations and may be restricted from disclosure by applicable State and Federal law. Nothing in this email shall create any legal binding agreement between the parties unless expressly stated herein and provided by an authorized representative of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and permanently delete all copies of the original email and any attached documentation from any computer or other media.