[OpenSIPS-Users] extra_fields not working in opensips 2.4.x

J E H A N Z A I B jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 04:33:30 EDT 2019

Hi there,
I used to have old version 1.11.x in the past and extra fields in the acc
module used to work perfectly fine. I have updated my opensips to 2.4 now
and extra_fields are not working.

according to the documentation the from uri and to uri should be put in by
default but its not.

also the extra fields i wanted to write $si value but i cant. i can use
$acc_extra(fu)=$fu; something like this before calling do_accounting but i
do not wanted to put value manually $fu should be put in if we use
extra_fields and add it like i used to do in the 1.11 version.

can anyone help me if i am missing anything.

thanks guys.