[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence privacy rules question

Arsen arsen.semionov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:57:14 EDT 2019

Hi guys,

I have a scenario where SIP users are grouped logically within a single
domain.

I am looking for a way how to share presence status only within those
particular logical groups of users. So that users from group Customer_A can
see presence status only from this group and can't see status of users from
Customer_B group.

As I know in basic presence config anybody can see status of anybody and
enabling presence rules requires XCAP integation, but I am confused how to
restrict presence by groups.

maybe someone have ideas and can point me in right direction, please advise
:)

Best regards,
Arsen Semionov