[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips stops responding

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 17 08:20:00 EDT 2019

Hi, Schneur!

If this happens again, can you please run an `opensipsctl trap` command
- this could help us understand why it was not handling traffic.
BTW: could it be possible that the keepalived script also removed the IP
from the interface, and OpenSIPS was no longer getting any traffic
whatsoever?

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 7/12/19 1:38 PM, Schneur Rosenberg wrote:
> Another update, seems like my assumption that some requests were handeld
> was wrong,  the keepalive script had a bug and therefore didn't
> failover, I now believe OpenSIPs ignored all requests after the initial
> DB error, this seems like a bug in OpenSIPs it shouldnt just stop
> responding to requests because of one DB attempt that went wrong.
>
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 12:39 PM S. Rosenberg <rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
> <mailto:rosenberg11219 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I want to add that a restart of OpenSIPs fixed the problem every time, I
>     didnt restart the MySQL server.
>

>     --
>     Sent from:
>     http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/OpenSIPS-Users-f1449235.html