[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine_offer error

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 03:11:51 EDT 2019

Hi Alexej,

Yes. You are right if I know if the client has encryption (RTP / SAVP) or
encryption (RTP / AVP) turned off.
Example:
MicroSIP1 ------------------------------> Opensips
-------------------------->MicroSIP2
*Media encryption* disable            RtpEngine
     *Media encryption* Mandatory ((RTP / SAVP)

OpenSips receive INVITE from MicroSIP1 - I can get from body  RTP / SAVP.

OpenSisp has no information whether MicroSIP2 it supports or not (RTP/SAVP)
1. If I setup:
tpengine_offer("RTP/AVP replace-session-connection replace-origin
ICE=remove");
MicroSip2 rejected call because not supported  RTP/AVP

2. If I setup:
tpengine_offer("RTP/SAVP replace-session-connection replace-origin
ICE=remove");
MicroSip1 rejected call because not supported  RTP/SAVP

Best regards,
Dragomir

На пн, 1.07.2019 г. в 8:58 ч. Alexey Vasilyev <alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com>
написа: