[OpenSIPS-Users] Invalid parameter errors

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Jan 22 13:58:49 EST 2019

Hi,

Since upgrading to 2.4.4 we are seeing the following logs scrolling nearly continuously on our servers:

ALERT:core:pv_get_param: BUG: invalid parameter type 1836017711
ERROR:core:comp_scriptvar: cannot get left var value
WARNING:core:do_action: error in expression at opensips.cfg:583
ALERT:core:pv_get_param: BUG: invalid parameter type 1836017711
ERROR:core:comp_scriptvar: cannot get left var value
WARNING:core:do_action: error in expression at opensips.cfg:583
ALERT:core:pv_get_param: BUG: invalid parameter type 1836017711
ERROR:core:comp_scriptvar: cannot get left var value
ALERT:core:pv_get_param: BUG: invalid parameter type 1836017711
ERROR:core:comp_scriptvar: cannot get left var value
WARNING:core:do_action: error in expression at opensips.cfg:439

It seems to be related to our use of the json module. We often pass json variable types as parameters to other routes and I believe the errors are caused by that. But it’s hard to say as there are a few different script lines referenced in the errors, but some of them point to return statements and other code sections that don’t really make sense. For example, line 583 referenced in the error above is:

  return(-1);

Any ideas?

Ben Newlin