[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding opensips cluster module .

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:53:20 EST 2019

It's not a cookie cutter pattern, there are different types of clustering
and how they sync and how they catch up after a restart, you might also
need to take care of who sends notifies for presence etc,  there is also
the option of anycast which is a great option if your hardware and ISP
supports it but more flags need to be set to avoid lots of network noise,
the online docs are your best bet.