[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some help in b2b module .

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 11 03:07:10 EST 2019

Hello!

Is the X-Info header received in the initial INVITE, or is it added by
your script? In case it is received, it should be added if you set it in
the custom_headers parameters. If you add it  yourself in the script, it
won't be added.
Nevertheless, you can modify the INVITE generated by b2b in local_route
- you can add your header there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Razvan