[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher, drouting, carrierroute and authorization

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 3 06:33:19 EST 2019

Hi Michael,

You can use any of those three, but in combination with the uac and
uac_auth module (which provide user client authentication against
another server). Use your preferred module (like drouting) to send the
calls to the GW and arm a failure route. If you receive an 407 auth
request, use the uac_auth() function (from uac module) to generate the
auth response and do serial forking to the same GW.

Regards and A Happy New Year,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019