[OpenSIPS-Users] Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Vikash Tibrewal vikash.tibrewal at aricent.com
Wed Jan 2 07:41:55 EST 2019

Hello All,

I am new to OpenSIPS and I want to integrate the OpenSIPS with VG202 audio gateway and connect that with hardphone.

I have already installed OpenSIPS v 2.4 on Ubuntu 16.04 and its running fine and I have installed the OpenSIPS control panel and created the users in that.

However, I am not getting any clue how to integrate OpenSIPS with Hardphone and make the calls?

Can you please suggest what are the options available for integration?

Regards,
Vikash Tibrewal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/email-disclaimer
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.