[OpenSIPS-Users] [Blog] Auto process scaling, a cure for load and resources concerns

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 25 07:26:03 EST 2019

During all the OpenSIPS trainings, one of the first questions that pops
up when talking about configuring OpenSIPS is : “How do I know how many
processes should I configure on my OpenSIPS?“.

And later, this question escalates into the one of the most troubling
question for people operating OpenSIPS : “Does my OpenSIPS have enough
processes to support my traffic?“.

The short answer is the new auto-scaling support in OpenSIPS 3.0 - a
smart and easy to use feature that simply absolve you from any worries
or concerns about proper scaling of your OpenSIPS – less worries, less
work, more resource for you.

https://blog.opensips.org/2019/02/25/auto-process-scaling-a-cure-for-load-and-resources-concerns/

Enjoy it,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com