[OpenSIPS-Users] uac registrant module issue

J E H A N Z A I B jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:14:24 EST 2019

Hi Alex,

I have made this work by adding sip: in the registrar. Awesome. thank you.
One more thing, do you know how to route the call to this registered trunk ?

I usually change the $duri but not sure how to route for this registered
sip trunk.

Ty

Thank you

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:45 AM J E H A N Z A I B <
jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you ALex.
>
> I actually did not have sip: at the start in the registrar.
> Let me update the values in the database and test it out. Will get back to
> you shortly.
>
> Ty
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:11 AM Alexey Kazantsev via Users <
> users at lists.opensips.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Jehanzaib!
>>
>> Could you paste here the SELECT from your DB?
>>
>> Please set vertical oputput in your DB if possible
>> ( \x for PGSQL, \G for MySQL).
>>
>> Here's a working example:
>>
>> opensips=> select * from sipgw01_registrant ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1;
>> -[ RECORD 1 ]----------+-------------------------------
>> id                     | 186
>> registrar              | sip:999.201.888.35
>> proxy                  |
>> aor                    | sip:7xxxzzz3333 at multifon.ru
>> third_party_registrant |
>> username               | 7xxxzzz3333
>> password               | mEgApAsS
>> binding_uri            | sip:7xxxzzz3333 at 999.209.888.74
>> binding_params         |
>> expiry                 | 180
>> forced_socket          |

> Jehanzaib