[OpenSIPS-Users] tls -> udp

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 04:15:57 EST 2019

Hi Johan,

I've configured Proxy servers to do this a few times.
You should do the following:
1) For Requests going from TLS to UDP, change any occurrence of
"transport=tls" in the R-URI parameters. I use the following to do this:
subst_uri('/transport=tls/transport=udp/I');

2) Make sure OpenSIPS adds correct Record-Route headers.
Default behaviour in this case is to add 2 RR headers when you call
record_route(). Make sure double_rr has not been disabled in the modparam
section.
One header describes the TLS socket and the other header describes the UDP
socket. These are needed for sequential Loose-Routed requests later in the
dialogue.

3) Just before you relay the request over UDP, call the force_send_socket()
function. For example:
force_send_socket(udp:12.34.56.78:5060);

Hope this helps.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited