[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_from and global (display name) variables

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Dec 5 13:02:40 EST 2019

The quotes are not being added because of the way you are calling the method, the quotes are part of the From Display Name and as such are included in the $fn variable. If you don't want them you have to strip them out. We use a regex substitution to do so:

It is a bit unintuitive that the quotes are included in the variable and I have wondered if there is a reason for hat, but those answers will not come from me. (

Ben Newlin