[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS FreeSWITCH TCP support

Matthias Kneer matze at roterruler.de
Fri Aug 23 06:46:38 EDT 2019

Hi Bogdan,

thank you very much for your reply.

> Do you do full TCP from UA to FS? or OpenSIPS converts from TCP (UA
> side) to UDP (FS side) ?

Yes I do. In the meanwhile I was able to identify the issue.

I did a check in my openSIPS logic which checks if a request is
originating from one of the systems in my dispatcher list:
/ds_is_in_list("$si","$sp")/ I also did checked for the port at this
point, which is always 5060 for UDP. For TCP this is of course some port
in a high range - and also not listed in the dispatcher table.

After I removed the additional port check:
/ds_is_in_list("$si","")///everything started to work. FreeSWITCH still
lists the registration as UDP, with the TCP source port, but since the
traffic is properly flowing as TCP (also from the fs) that's not
something I care about.

Best regards,
Matthias