[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS2.4 HA and Dialog Replication

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Aug 21 20:41:45 EDT 2019

You need to allow binding to non-local sockets on each machine.

# echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_nonlocal_bind

Ben Newlin

From: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> on behalf of Steve Kumar <skumar at netlinkvoice.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 8:12 PM
To: "users at lists.opensips.org" <users at lists.opensips.org>
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS2.4 HA and Dialog Replication

Hi,
Need some help from smart folks.

I have setup a HA between 2 nodes. So this is the current setup  and these are the problems I am getting ->

So I have installed keepalived and only node has floating IP at one time.
I have enabled clusterer module and both nodes can see each other and ping each other.
And I have also setup the dialog replication

Problems ->
Where I define my listeners in opensips script I define first Virtual IP listen and then local IP. But other opensips node doesn't have VIP so it's opensips fails when I start the service, you know understand what I am saying.
This are the listeners on first active node ->
# Proto Bin Listeners
listen = bin:10.10.10.236:6666<http://10.10.10.236:6666>

# Virtual / HA IP
listen=udp:10.10.10.111:5060<http://10.10.10.111:5060> as X.X.X.X:5060
listen=tcp:10.10.10.111:5060<http://10.10.10.111:5060> as X.X.X.X:5060

# Administrative IP
listen=udp:10.10.10.236:5060<http://10.10.10.236:5060> as X.X.X.X.:5060
listen=tcp:10.10.10.236:5060<http://10.10.10.236:5060> as X.X.X.X:5060

You can see this node has VIP -> 10.10.10.111

But other backup node in HA doesn't have VIP so opensips service was failing to start, so what I did I removed that VIP listener from other node and I started the openSIPS service.But now I am getting problem in dialog replication because other node is not accepting dialogs because active node is sending dialog from VIP 10.10.10.111 and other node is not accepting. I am getting this error.

ERROR:dialog:dlg_replicated_created dialog doesn't match caller's listening socket udp:10.10.10.111:5060<http://10.10.10.111:5060>