[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy status health checking

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 04:54:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

Just an update/correction. I notice that when I make a call through
opensips, the recheck_ticks value does reduce slightly to 928855, but it
seems to stay at that for subsequent calls. In Control Panel. The memory
state does turn to Green.

# opensipsctl fifo rtpproxy_show
Set:: 0
        node:: udp:<IP:port> index=0 disabled=0 weight=1
recheck_ticks=928855
        node:: udp:<IP:port> index=1 disabled=0 weight=1 recheck_ticks=0
        node:: udp:<IP:port> index=2 disabled=0 weight=1 recheck_ticks=0

Please can you explain what recheck_ticks is and does and how it relates to
any timeouts and health checks.