[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Dispatcher Module - Performance Testing

Steve Kumar skumar at netlinkvoice.com
Thu Aug 15 11:45:26 EDT 2019

Hi,

We are thinking to use a dispatcher module for inbound call routing. When
inbound call will come we will match the DID with the DID present in
attribute column of dispatcher table and will route the call to specific
FreePBX instance.

The only concern is that we have around 12000 DID and there will be around
12000 rows in that table. So we were thinking that would it be a
performance degradation or no? Dispatcher module can handle all that DID's
and we only have around 150 PBX IP's, which means many DID's can be pointed
to single PBX IP.

Want advice from experts on this topic.

Thanks and regards