[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL & INVITE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 7 05:40:33 EDT 2019

Some update here, to keep the list also informed.

I re-checked the code and I found some regression in CANCEL handling -
this was added last year with commit
4747da559f4df161441be8373488dee9fd16c282 when support for
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/4747da559f4df161441be8373488dee9fd16c282

Also I just pushed a fix (on master) for this issue
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/f1a6d0d8e46c4aff9f203f2eb7e85a2b1e40cf92

Richard, would you please test it also and confirm the fix, so I can do
safe backport to 3.0 and 2.4 ?

Many thanks,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019