[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module issues

Mikhail forfx at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 28 07:34:23 EDT 2019

Hi Антон,

in my tests I have  working greeting and queue and I sill have issues I
described before:

- when Invite is going to agent, caller hear silence, because opensips
stops call to medial server.

- can't place on Hold either agent or caller, opensips sends "400 Not
Acceptable".

I guess this is a feature/bugs in call_center module.

My goal is to manage call_center with more then 1000 agents and migrate
from our current platform, but this troubles stops moving.

It would be very cool if the developers or those who use the call_center
module have commented on these problems.

Laba Mikhail