[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and multiple rtpengine instances

Vitalii Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:21:48 EDT 2019

It happened that rtpengine with multiple rtp workers sometimes receives
RTP packets ordered sequentially but forwards them a bit reordered
introducing out-of-order frames. With one rtp worker everything works
fine. The idea was to start a couple of single threaded rtpengines and
loadbalance from opensips. But it looks like not with the current
opensips/rtpengine module.