[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS traffic is being relayed as UDP but on the TLS Port?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 24 17:19:31 EDT 2019

>     And the PBX never processes the registration request (it's being
>     communicated via the wrong protocol on the wrong port so it's
>     ignoring it which it should)
>
>     How can mid_registrar return code '2' if there is no response from
>     the PBX?

Correct - '2' means you should STOP processing this REGISTER.  On a '1'
code, you should relay it.

On 25.03.2019 17:57, John Kiniston wrote:
> I'm still fighting with this and would love some assistance.
>
> Is there more data I should be collecting? do I need to post more
> configuration details?

Johan gave an excellent hint earlier on, did you try it?  You should
modify your R-URI so you switch to TLS.  A nomadic (but 99% healthy) way
to do this would be:

$ru = $ru + ";transport=TLS";

--
Liviu Chircu