[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module issues

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 21 05:30:04 EDT 2019

Hello Mikhail,

Have you looked at or made any changes to scenario_callcenter.xml

Maybe you can copy and show us what, if anything you have changed there.

I am not familiar with call center but maybe someone will recognise something.

Also, are you in a closed test and experimental set up or on an open internet.

Alex