[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 3.0.0 major release, beta version

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 16 15:15:42 EDT 2019

Hi there !!!

I guess everybody knows the drill by now – it is the right time of the
year for a new major OpenSIPS release. Almost 4 months ago we were
announcing our ambitious roadmap
<https://blog.opensips.org/2018/12/13/introducing-opensips-3-0/>for
OpenSIPS 3.0 .

Well, this has just come reality !!

I’m happy to announce the beta release of the OpenSIPS 3.0.0 major
version. Curious to find out more about this release? See the philosophy
behind this release by reading the overview of OpenSIPS 3.0.0
<http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-3-0-0>, the best friend
of the /DevOps/engineers*/./*

And keep in mind that 3.0.0 is still a beta release, targeting mid May
to become fully stable. So, we have one month of testing ahead of us :).

Many thanks to our awesome community for contributing with ideas, code,
patches, tests and reports!

With the occasion of the OpenSIPS Summit 2019
<https://blog.opensips.org/2018/12/20/be-part-of-the-opensips-summit-2019/>,
the stable OpenSIPS 3.0 will be our star, as we will present and demo
all its capabilities!

Looking for downloading it? See the tarball
<http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.0>or the GIT repo
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/3.0>. Packages will be
available soon.

Enjoy it !!