[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips - stops responding to some SIP messages

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Fri Apr 5 03:31:20 EDT 2019

Hi Maxim,

did you take network traces at the time of the fault, does the traffic get to the server?

if you had memory problems that would have generated logs.

Alain

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de "Maxim V. Maximov" <liveform at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : vendredi 5 avril 2019 à 09:26
À : <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : [OpenSIPS-Users] opensips - stops responding to some SIP messages

good day

we use - Server :: OpenSIPS (2.2.6 (x86_64 / linux))

we have a powerful server. 24 gigabytes of RAM

Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU L5520 @ 2.27GHz

we have a problem: sometimes, usually in an hour peaks or when the number of calls increases dramatically, by 2-3 times. the server stops responding to some SIP messages, at the same time some calls are successful. in 1-2 minutes everything is stabilized

no problems were found in the logs. no ordinary message during this period is received. we assumed that there might be a problem in the memory and increase it by 2 times.

setting the parameters STARTOPTIONS = "- u opensips -w / opensipscore -m 6024 -M 3024" before that was m 3024 -M 1024

having restarted the server, checked and got such a problem again

we monitor our server, did not see any problems with memory or cpu on the server itself

Please help, how can we understand and diagnose a problem? I will be glad to any help

Best regards, Maxim