[OpenSIPS-Users] bug in opensips-cp

johan de clercq johan at democon.be
Tue Sep 25 15:46:59 EDT 2018

Hi,

I use the latest version of opensips-cp.

There seems to be a problem in the gui for attr in gateways of drouting.

In the gui I can only type in 16 chars, where as the filed is defined as 254
chars.

When I insert a long string in the db directly, then it is displayed
correctly.  However when I try to change the string and then save it.

Opensips-cp gives a warning that I should shorten my string to 16 chars. I
believe that you should be able use the full-length of the field.

  Use case: drouting over various providers with authentication.

The idea is to store credentials and realm there and then load into avp's
for uac_auth when using that specific gateway.

BR,

Johan De Clercq, Managing Director
Democon bvba - Ooigemstraat 41 - 8780 Oostrozebeke

Tel +3256980990 - GSM +32478720104