[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Proxy and Paid Support

Rick Pearce drinkmorebliss at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:14:48 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I'm trying to contact someone at OpenSIPS to assist in setting up a carrier
solution using the OpenSIPS proxy. I need OpenSIPS sitting behind a
firewall on a 1to1 NAT with multiple individual customer FreePBXs on the
same private subnet

Is there a modern setup tutorial available for this type of solution using
the newer versions?

I would also like to engage paid support however the contact form doesn't
appear to respond

The form at http://www.opensips-solutions.com/contact.html freezes and
there doesn't appear to be another contact address other than the mailing
list, IRC or facebook. Unless of course I have read this completely wrong :/

Please advise the support email so I can engage paid support, discuss an
ongoing support contract plus training - sorry for the using the list

Thanks and regards
Rick