[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubts on call-center scenario

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:32:03 EDT 2018

Hi Bogdan

I'm triggering the script via MI. The idea is to send some parameter with
the MI parameters and use this as a variable on localroute.

For example, a dialer place call to B destination, after answer, place call
to A destination, then bridge.

On B side, i need to store on DB the gateway_id that will process the call.
On A side, I'll call the Queue number, but I need to send and store the
campaign ID. These 2 values must be stored on CDR.

I didn't find a way to send, for example, the gateway_id to the opensips
script when using B2B.

Thanks