[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar unregister on expire

Dominic wallnut.monkeys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:52:03 EDT 2018

Hi, I setup OpenSIPs as a mid_registrar in contact throttling mode, in
front of an asterisk server. Everything is working fine so far exept that I
would like for when an entry in usrloc expires on the OpenSIPS, that an
unregister is sent to the Asterisk. Right now, I see the sip device
registered on the asterisk (sip show peers) but it is expired on OpenSIPS
(opensipsctl ul show). Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Dominic