[OpenSIPS-Users] Remove "Route" header in initial (out dialog) INVITE request before forwarding

Ravi rkumar at panterranetworks.com
Mon Sep 10 01:14:14 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am using opensips (2.3) as Proxy service and my requirement is to  remove
"Route" header in initial (out dialog) INVITE request before forwarding to
next Hop. This is because I don't want to follow the route set from End
Point as I have my internal route.

I tried option "remove_hf("Route")"  from configuration but  still Route
header is not being removed when forwarding to next Hop.

I cannot use "loose_route" which only remove Route header when matched  self
but my requirement is to remove all Route header (if present multiple).
Please suggest on  how can I do that.

Regards,

V Ravi Kumar