[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_xmlrpc_ng for ul_dump

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:13:09 EDT 2018

Hi, I was relying on the DB to get information regarding registered
users , but I'm having issues with the DB so I'm trying to get it
directly from opensips using mi_xmlrpc_ng, I'm using PHP with the
xmlrpc_encode_request function., but the ul_dump method does not seem
to have any params, when I remove the params I get a "401 Empty
request" reply, and if i place any other value in the params I get a
"500 Internal server error" reply, whats the proper way to get a
ul_dump using mi_xmlrpc_ng?

S. Rosenberg