[OpenSIPS-Users] accounting flags

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 30 13:16:53 EDT 2018

That's the reason :). The missed flag is automatically reset after
triggering. And the missed call event is the first to be triggered, so
the flag is reset, reseting actually the failed transaction flag also -
the failed transaction event is triggered after the missed calls.

Shortly said, if both missed and failed were to be triggered, only the
missed (as being the first) would have generated a record.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/