[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIP server and OpenSIP Control panel - setup issues and need more information

Sathya Niranjan sathya2003rs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:44:04 EDT 2018

Team, Thanks for the great work.

I am trying to implement this solution in my "AWS EC2 Ubuntu 18.04 server "
environment.

OpenSIP server and Opensip-Control Panel installation is up and running.
When I open then *control panel UI *getting the below error message.

*Php 7.2 and control panel 7.2.3*
MDB2 Error: not found
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42112429/im-getting-mdb2-error-not-found>
 Then did lot of research and found to downgrade PHP version from 7.2 to
5.6, now control panel getting loaded the login page and provided user name
and password  "admin and admin". It throws this message.

*MDB2 Error*: *connect failed error*

Tried more than 3 days and created new new AWS EC2 ubuntu instance but all
the way its not working.

So,
Can you please let me know 1) What would be the EXACT version of all these
software need (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) stack ?
2) Do you have any step by step installation documentation?  for opensip
server and opensip control panel?
3) All kind of required configuration?

Kindly provide those information. Thank you.

Thanks.