[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.3 Support Ending

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 22 10:14:57 EDT 2018

Hi, Everyone!

According to our releases timeline[1], at the end of this week, on
Friday, 26th of October 2018, we will end support for OpenSIPS 2.3. This
means that after this date, we will no longer maintain this branch, so
we will no longer try to resolve bug reports, we will no longer push
fixes, etc. Therefore we strongly suggest you to consider upgrading your
setup to the LTS version, 2.4, maintained until 24th of May 2021. You
can find a migration tutorial here[2].

Prior to deprecating the 2.3 branch, we will make a last release, 2.3.6,
which will consist of the latest bug fixes done for the 2.3 version.
This will happen on Friday, 26th of October 2018. So if you have any
issues with this version, please report them ASAP, so we can sort them
out until the Friday's release.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/About/AvailableVersions
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration-2-3-0-to-2-4-0

Best regards,