[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing rtpengine on CentOS 6

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 10 04:06:22 EDT 2018

Hi, John!

libiptc can be found most likely in the iptables-devel package from the
main repository.
You can easily install hiredis using the public packages:

git clone git at github.com:redis/hiredis.git
cd hiredis
PREFIX=/usr make install

I am not sure about the warnings, but since they are simply warnings,
it's worth trying to ignore them :).

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 10/9/18 7:42 PM, John Quick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is more an enquiry to the community than the OpenSIPS developers.
> Has anyone successfully installed rtpengine on CentOS 6?  If so, please can
> you assist me.
>
> I've been able to fix most dependencies, but when I run make these two
> remain:
> Package libiptc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> ../include/redis.h:14:29: error: hiredis/hiredis.h: No such file or
> directory
>
> Using yum with epel and nux repos, I could only find packages for
> libiptcdata-devel and redis, not for libiptc or hiredis.
>
> Also, when I run make it gives me this warning about argument types in
> function atomic64_get_set:
> warning: passing argument 1 of 'g_atomic_pointer_compare_and_exchange' from
> incompatible pointer type
> expected 'void * volatile*' but argument is of type 'volatile void **'
> Can I safely ignore this warning?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
>
> John Quick
> Smartvox Limited

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer