[OpenSIPS-Users] mid registrar g lookup

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 10 03:20:58 EDT 2018

Hello, Slava!

The user is properly URL encoded. Are you calling mid_registrar_lookup()
[1] to "resolve" this contact, or simple lookup()[2]? You should call
the first one, because most likely you are also using mid_registrar.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/mid_registrar.html#func_mid_registrar_lookup
[2] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/registrar.html#func_lookup

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 10/9/18 11:38 PM, Slava Bendersky wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Current setup is full federated cluster with mongo and pgsql.
> I see in trace $ru IVITE sip:13is
>
> is INVITE sip:130%40domain.com at 10.100.104.8:5060 SIP/2.0
>
> Right now we returning 404 same as m flag lookup. What should happens if
> user found or not found, because I think $rU part is not encoded correctly.
>

> volga629
> @10.100.104.8:5060 SIP/2.0

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer