[OpenSIPS-Users] Astricon: OpenSource Soiree

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 5 11:39:34 EDT 2018

Hey Adrian, that's a great news to see you in Orlando !

BTW, for all of you, OpenSIPS will have the #410 booth in the Open
Source Projects corner. For the people looking to become wiser, visit
our booth and pick up the USB stick with the OpensIPS 2.4 setup as an
Asterisk frontend, mid-registrar and loadbalancer - plug and play :)

Also, I and Liviu will keep the OpenSIPS related talks on Thursday, so
make an note into your calendars ;)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/