[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips will not start while loading huge blacklist

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 2 04:19:18 EDT 2018

Hi Abdul,

OK, but what is the blacklist related operation you do in startup route
?? As far as I know, the blacklist module is not doing any kind of
caching, so any check you do against the blacklists will translate into
a DB query, right ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/