[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Twilio Trunk

Mark Thomas mark at sowegatel.com
Tue Nov 27 17:01:46 EST 2018

I have been working with Opensips for a few weeks now. I’ve got everything going pretty good except for the fact that connection through a trunk is dropping after 32 seconds. Twilio claimed that this was due to the ack r-uri not containing the address in the 200 ok contact header. I examined it and found that to be the case. The Contact header in the 200 ok is sip:172.18.46.46:5060. After it comes into contact with opensips it changes to the ip address of the trunk. So whenever it’s sending the ack back it’s not traversing on the other end. I’ve run into a brick wall here and I really would be thrilled if someone could help me to get some insight on this issue.