[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 27 11:55:57 EST 2018

Hi John,

I'm not excluding the issue, as the jumping between the tools in
combination with the paging is a bit of a complex process. I can dive
into if you could help me with a data set - an mysql dump for cdrs and
siptrace to show the issue - I can import the tables and debug it (it is
a bit of time consuming to try to collect the date by myself) - of
course you can send the data off list :)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019