[OpenSIPS-Users] asterisk integration with control panel

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 14 07:09:35 EST 2018

Hi John,

There is also a newer (but not newest) version of the tutorial:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration-1-8

As per the setup description (in the tutorial), Asterisk is driven via
the OpenSIPS database, so you do not have to do any user provisioning in
Asterisk, but only in OpenSIPS.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/