[OpenSIPS-Users] asterisk integration with control panel

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:31:07 EST 2018

Hi. i am new to the area of opensips and i would like some help. I am doing
my baby steps, but i have some experience with Asterisk.
In a Debian 9 64bit system i did install opensips as described in here:
https://www.powerpbx.org/content/opensips-v24-debian-v8-mariadb-apache-v1
I would like to integrate Asterisk in the same box.
In the common sql of the users i will have users eg 4000-4099 and then
asterisk will have the inbound/outbound trunks, codecs, conference,
voicemail.. Opensips will manage traffic and security.
Up to now all i have is a system with Opensips and its panel. I do not know
how to integrate Asterisk in here. What changes to do in the database. Is
there a guide on how to integrate it? I have seen the one in
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration
but it is outdated and it broke my system when i followed it to Asterisk 11
and newer versions.

Once having that setup running then i assume all users will be created in
opensips panel, or in Asterisk?

Sincerely yours,
John