[OpenSIPS-Users] WARNING:core:utimer_ticker: utimer task <tm-utimer>

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 9 08:59:30 EST 2018

Hi Xaled,

(switching back to the list)

Again, it seems to be related to your postgres server - the backtrace
shows that all opensips procs are stuck while trying to connect to the
postgres server. Why the connect phase takes so long? not sure, it is a
postgres stuff.

Try setting this param to 1 or 2:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/db_postgres.html#param_timeout

And see how it works.